Pages

4.7.21

Playing Golf - Beginner

It was all started back in 2019 when I joined some other colleagues to have dinner with the big bosses, the keyword golf came up in our conversation. Turned out the big bosses like to play golf. Not long after, one of my senior planned a golf event for beginners. Although I only had two practices before playing my first round, I found myself enjoying it. Of course I wasn't good at all but playing in a wide open space was refreshing. Unfortunately, none of my friends play golf so I haven't been able to play as much as I wish. Plus, I think it is widely known that it is not cheap. So I only play whenever there is golf event for beginners in my company. But, I finally bought my own club set - half set for beginner so I can be more motivated to go practicing at driving range.

The top of backswing position in September 2020 (top) and in June 2021 (bottom) are quite different!

Long before I tried playing, I often watched golf matches in TV but I didn't understand the rules and all. Although I haven't been able to improve my skill as I cannot play more frequent, now I could understand when I watch golf match, at least the basic things like birdie or par, that the players actually use different club at different situations! LOL. I really didn't know that player could have as many as 14 clubs for one round.

Anyway, this might not be a hobby I can do frequently, but I'd be happy to go whenever there is a chance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Halo edhika.o-hisashiiburi desu ne.Jangan lp beli golf set punya YAMAHA yah😊😊