Pages

5.2.13

Me On TV!

Hahahaha well literally yes I was on Japanese tv quite a while ago. But it's not that I had a significant presence there, I was only one of the spectators who were obliged to create noises and fun atmosphere.
So, there's one of my favorite japanese tv show, which is hosted by my favorite japanese idol group, named VS Arashi.
As I mentioned in a post before that getting to Arashi's concert is really hard, and even if we happend to get into one, the seat might be too far from the guys that we can't really see them closely. So, I decided that one of alternatives to see them closely is by participating in one of their tv show.
When we join the Arashi family club, we could apply for participating in their tv show by being the spectator. Although many said that it's even harder than getting a concert ticket. But since tv show recordings are held quite many times in a year, I really thought that I should give it a try!!
Then I started to apply frequently every month since last November. Actually, Arashi has three tv shows, but I decided to consistently apply only to one of the show, which is VS Arashi. The reason is that I simply love it so much, I actually really want to try the games. I tried one, though, the dual curling one last summer :)
And finally! Last month, I got the confirmation mail that I could join the recording. :D
At first I was worried whether they would let me in or not, cuz when we're doing the application procedure, we didn't have to submit photo or etc. So it means that they don't know that I'm wearing headcover.
But, luckily they let me in, although they moved my seat because if i sit on my real seat, i would be very stand out. 
For me, it doesn't matter. Even from my seat, I could see all Arashi members clearly! That was  my motivation after all :D I even had an eye contact with Ohno-san :D It was a very nice of him! Because, we the spectators, are not allowed to communicate with Arashi members and the guests too.
By the way the episode which I joined had already been aired on January 24.
Then, today, when I scrolled down through tumblr post with arashi tag, I saw a scene of the episode where i was captured! hahahaha
So funny seeing it over someone's tumblr post!

No comments: