Pages

7.11.11

Daisuki na Dorama, Daisuki na Uta

Hey everyone! It's been a while, isn't it? These couples of weeks have been crazy. Harvest Festival has passed. It was exhausting but fun at the same time. Followed with a week full of essays. Most of my energy probably used up and I finally caught cold. But I'm a lot better now, at least i don't feel pain on my throat anymore.
Btw, Eid Mubarak for all of you who celebrated it yesterday :D The funny thing about yesterday is that when RIP Shaun the Sheep became a trending topic on twitter. Wasn't that hilarious? It was probably because many non-moslems didn't get the joke created by some Indonesians. Haha.
So anyway, the next thing doesn't related to the stuff i talked above, but it does to the title. I'm gonna share to you one of my favorite songs, which is the theme song of my favorite Japanese drama. It's titled "Ohisama, taisetsuna anata e". Enjoy :D
      

No comments: