Pages

10.1.11

One Plus Four

A photo that i took quite long time ago, oh well maybe a month ago, when i and some of my friends were waiting to see the lunar eclipse from the rooftops of our dorms (boy's dorm and girl's dorm). Too bad we couldn't see the eclipse because it was cloudy ;(


Next, some photos of my danbo family that i took during my trip to Nagano last week. I went to Nagano for snowboarding with some friends. It was so much fun even though i got a really bad neck and back pain as the trade off. But i wish i could go back there and do snowboard again anytime soon (haven't make a plan yet, but still hoping that it will be true). Btw, i did stupidity when i wanted to take these photos below. FYI, the temperature was below 0 at that time (of course!) and i went out from the hotel wearing a pair of sandals and borrowed a friend's jacket. I didn't wear any gloves at that time. I tried to make a snowman as the photo property. But once i touched the snow, my hands were freezing and really hard to move. I couldn't even hold the camera properly. So it took quite some times till my hands could move again and could click the shutter button properly. hehehe..and my feet were also freezing because i just put on sandals (-__-").





Anyway it was so cold today. I think it's now still extremely cold in all over Japan. My friend told me that it will be around -1 degree celcius tomorrow morning at 7 am (but we won't have snow yet. grrr..). And that's the time for me to go to the morning baito. Oh, it's gonna be sooooo not okay. I hate cold weather ;( Well, the thing is that i must not forget to bring my gloves so that my hands won't be freezing like what happened today when i ride back my bicycle from the station to the dorm. My hands were painfully red.

1 comment:

Nasrul said...

Lutchuuuuu bgt danbo2nya main salju dhi. abang baru mo bikin album buat si danbo di blogspot...ntar komen2 yakk