Pages

12.8.10

Home Sweet Home

Hi all ;) Finally i have time to post something here. I just arrived at my home in Indonesia on August 10th, 2010 after having total 13 hours trip from Tokyo, Narita - Kuala Lumpur - Jakarta. Yeah i should stay at Kuala Lumpur for 5 hours to wait for the connecting flight to Jakarta. Over all it was a nice trip. On time flight, quite good weather, good food, and also great trip partner, Dila ;) FYI, i went home by Malaysian Airlines *great impression for the first ride with this airlines*
Otsukare Dilaaaa :) Let's have a great time during holiday at home! hehehe.
What was the first impression when i arrived at Jakarta? It was my brother who i met for the very first time after i've taken all my baggages. He was different! I didn't even noticed at the first  time that he was my brother. LOL. Yeah now he's taller and his skin has gotten darker. Pretty much different from the last time i saw him.
Anyway happy holiday :D
やっぱり家が一番良い!

1 comment:

zakiya said...

welcome back...
happy ramadhan..
:))